Read moreShow less
Sock Lurbel Trail Running Challenge Red with technology Bmax specific high performance for trail running, with an ergonomic system of protection ESP studied for maximum comfort, adaptability, breathability, seamless and with reinforcement on the areas of greatest impact and wear.
- Features Lurbel Trail Running Challenge Red:
Sock with a thermal requirements of feelcool and manufactured with the technologies Bmax and ESP, which provide:
- Wide range antibacterial and antifungal
- Prevent skin irritations
- Prevents overheating
- Special care of the erosions in the skin (helping your acceleration, regenerative)
- Transportation of the moisture to the exterior
- Additional reinforcement in impact areas and wear
- Ergonomic system of Protection
- Compsosición Lurbel Trail Running Challenge Red:
50% Regenactiv · 25% Cool-Tech · 17% Polyamide Ion · 8% Lycra
- Weight Lurbel Trail Running Challenge Red:
44 grams (Weight corresponding to the size M)
- Technologies Lurbel Trail Running Challenge Red:
The fabric technology with Bmax cool, is structured in layers as follows:
1st LAYER: Yarn formed by the mixture of viscose aditivada with chitin and polyester of section multichannel.
2nd LAYER: Yarn of polyamide ionized with silver and elastomer, forming the central plot of the fabric gives it high adaptability and antibacterial effect.
3rd LAYER*: Spinning of polyamide for reinforcement in points with greater friction of the garment.
Ergonomic design with protective system for a further reduction of the friction and extra cushioning in those critical points of the tread: toe cap, heel and half a floor. Provides an increase in cushioning between 25% and 40%. Great adaptability and no seams.
• Sole of the foot: the fabric cushion reduces pressure on the areas of greatest concentration of load on the sole of the foot during gait and the race providing greater comfort and avoiding the appearance of areas of overload. This reduces the pain in the sole of the foot and the onset of chafing and blisters.
• Adaptability: the combination and superimposition of tissues with different degrees of elasticity in various areas of the sock provides a perfect fit while avoiding the occurrence of discomfort due to displacement of the sock and friction of the tissue.
• Toes: the anatomical shape of the sock in the area of the fingers prevents the overlapping of the same, leaving free space for the movement.
• Comfort: improves the overall comfort of the feet both in motion and in the race. The absence of seams internal diminishes the appearance of scratches and blisters, improving comfort for the user.
- Demand Thermal Lurbel Trail Running Challenge Red:
Garments with thermal requirements feelcool are specifically designed for sports with high perspiration, and/or at elevated temperatures.
Its ergonomics, intelligent features areas of greater breathability to the points of sweating more while his areas of adjustment without pressure and flat seams provide adjustability and comfort without limits.
- Properties Lurbel Trail Running Challenge Red:
The closing of the toe "point by point" prevents chafing
Adjustable ankle and forefoot to ensure maximum adaptability
Double heel in order to provide an adaptability and a fit perfect
Garment with ergonomic design, differentiated for right and left foot.
The tissue is opened in specific areas for better ventilation of the skin
Curl in the lower zone for improved shock absorption on surfaces hard
Special fabric that prevents wrinkles in the bent
Reinforcements in the areas of increased friction to provide greater comfort and durability to the garment