Hurry Up! Offer ends in:
Sleeping bag Deuter Atmosphere 550 Deuter cut 3D-comfort provides the perfect balance between the freedom of movement in the upper zone and a good insulation in the lower area.
- Hood with functional pocket for pillow offers an anatomical fit and comfortable. Canal of the cord fit with a soft padding, with lace-up encoded.
- Velcro closure to prevent the zipper open.
- Band thermal insulation for all the length of the zipper prevents the escape of the heat.
- Zip double course that allows you to join two sleeping bags zipper left and right. Tape of zipper anti-snag.
- Collar hot with velcro closure prevents pockets of cold. With a comfortable drawstring closure elastic.
- Foot Warmer, an extra layer of padding prevents the cold feet (Exosphere). Compartment high for the feet, gives more space and additional comfort.
- Dryzone, dry areas on the head and feet protect from moisture with an outer layer water repellent (Exosphere).
Inner lining of Fleece to keep the heat in and warm the areas of the kidneys, upper and lower part, and zone of feet in the versions SL.
Sleeping Bag Constructions
Two layers of insulation overlap. The top layer is stitched to the fabric of the outer part and the bottom layer is stitched to the tissues of the lining.
Shingle Layer Construction
There are three insulating layers superimposed to a thickness of the insulation more effective and avoid cold areas. This increases the rendimemto of the sack at bedtime.
Trapezoid Chamber Construction
Pocket trapezoidal opposed to diagonal and two side cameras head-to-toe ensures that the down this stabilized. Avoid bags of cold is the best way of ensuring a perfect insulation.
H-Chamber Construction: The exterior layers and interior are connected with bands thermal. Cameras rectangular are filled pen, which can expand to increase your power fill. (Treklite 250 & 300)
Chamber Construction: The outer layers and inner are sewn to each other. Cameras inclined to fill contain the pen. (Treklite 200)
[ Atmosphere 550 ]
The sleeping bags from Deuter ensures that the mountaineers and explorers sleep well at night with a minimum of weight in the team. On the inside, the chambers trapezoidal ensure the stability of the ink.
Spacing systematic ensures that there are bags of fried. There is an additional isolation by the individual cameras from head to toe on the sides to ensure that the ink covers the sensitive areas, by the kidneys.
The warm lining that repels moisture and the outside light but water resistant and tear strength make these bags are favorite for a variety of users. All models come in a longer version.
Hood anatomical functional with coloured laces for closure
"Collar heat with drawstring closure and a patch of Velcro
"Zip double cursor down to the bottom so it becomes possible to gather all the models Atmosphere
"Tape of zipper anti-snag
"Strip of Velcro to secure the flap
"Inside pocket with zipper
"Compression bag and sack packing.
- Total weight: 1080 g
- Fillweight: 550 g
- Pack Size: 17 x 35 cm
- Dimensions: 205 x 75 x 48 cm
- Body Size: ~ 185 cm
- Temperature range: -23ºC