Running shoes Mizuno Wave Ultima 10 W is the training shoe more comfortable and dynamic for runners tread neutral. Mizuno Wave Ultima 10 W incorporates the latest technology in cushioning, as the U4icX and the platform CloudWave with an upper lightweight, seamless and very comfortable.
Features Mizuno Wave Ultima 10 W:
- New superior court without seams, lightweight and flexible, with a mesh Jacquard that increases the elegance of the shoe.
- New tongue gusset, with two belt loops attached to the sides to prevent it from moving laterally and is maintained in the correct position.
- New template Premium, thicker and more comfortable
- Platform CloudWave which provides a greater cushioning, softness and high reactivity, the Wave traditional. It also provides a great stability, focusing the foot and thus facilitating a smoother transition of the tread.
- Midsole that combines two materials: U4ic at the top, which gives cushioning and softness, and U4icX at the bottom, which also gives a damping, but with a plus of reactivity and stability.
- New outsole with a greater width of the base in the heel and in the forefoot (increased stability) and new design of the cleat that provides added grip.
- New insertion of U4icX under the insole, the more soft, and template with a new anatomical design.