The new shoe trail running Mizuno Wave Mujin 5 introduces enhancements in terms of fit and protection. Your sole Michelin, inspired by the tire "Wild Mud", presents a composite of rubber and a design specially designed for all kinds of conditions and terrain that will provide grip and traction excellent. In addition, their technology XtaRide will give you the cushioning and stability necessary for anything to stop you on the mountain. A shoe to take it to extremes most demanding. You always ask for more. Ideal for ultras and long runs.
Features Mizuno Wave Mujin 5
- Upper cut-off with improvements: new mesh in the toe box more attractive and new round laces that provide an ideal fit
- New spur in the heel for increased protection and an increased feeling of stability
- New toe cap, fully reinforced by a reinforcement of TPU, provides maximum protection and increases the durability of the shoe
- Maximum traction and safety thanks to the technologies XtaRide, especially the Wave Concave (that opens in a fan in the area medial to provide stability and protection extras), and Xta Groove, a channel of flexion that allows the foot to adapt safely to all types of surfaces
- Outsole developed in collaboration with the most important brand of tyres: Michelin. The rubber compound and the design of studs self-cleaning are especially designed for all types of conditions and terrain
- ESS Rock Plate: a small platform is inserted into the antepiépara protect from impacts with rocks and stones