Sock Montala Lurbel Outdoor technology regenactiv specific high-performance for hiking, with a structure studied for maximum comfort, adaptability, breathability, seamless and with reinforcements in areas of more friction.
Layers of the product
1st CAPAHilado natural, additive with chitin, a biodegradable and antimicrobial, in direct contact with the skin.
2nd CAPAHilado polyamide ionized with silver and elastomer, forming the central plot of the tissue, gives it high adaptability and antibacterial effect.
3rd LAYER* polyamide thread for reinforcement at the points with greater friction of the garment.
Features cacetin mountain Lurbel Outdoor:
Innovative fabric based on the interaction of two fibers, known for its antimicrobial capacity and for maintaining the skin in an optimal state for the strenuous sport.
Properties (mountain Lurbel Outdoor:
• Broad-range antibacterial and antifungal
• Structure designed to reinforce those points most likely to the occurrence of injuries
• Prevents irritations and overheating
• Special care of the erosions of the skin, helping its regeneration
• Eliminates odors caused by sweat